Friday, January 30, 2009

Adrienne's Solo Career Starts


We all know that our beloved TCG broke up already last month, but as a true fan, I will still continue to post blogs and newsflash about their solo projects coming up just like what LCWblog AdMin, Jack, is doing.
Adrienne Bailon is currently preparing for her latest show in MTV:
"I’ll be hosting a show on MTV called Afternoons with MTV.
I start February 9th–I’m back to New York and I think we’ll be doing some specials on my album. Regular programming will be going on and on and I’ll be hosting live from 12-5PM every day. It’ll be me just talking about whatever I’m thinking about. I’ll even have artists on the show that I’ll interview. I’m really excited because I think we’re doing like a really big MTV special with my album. My single drops in the summer. My album will be out in September."
For me, an album would really be great for her solo career.
PLUS!
She is also featured in the Sophie Kinsella hit novel-to-movie, Confessions of a Shopaholic, soundtrack singing two tracks of it. "Uncontrollable" and "Big Spender"
CLICK HERE to pre-order the soundtrack which will be out on February 17, 2009.

Photo courtesy of LCWblog

No comments: